Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Oh How Original...

Dear Diary...


No, no. I solemnly swear that I shall not start ANY of my posts like that. Because what am I? An eleven year old girl that kisses her Justin Bieber cardboard cut-out every night before bed? No, on the contrary, I'm a mature yet slightly crazy teenage girl with raging hormones, dreams, fairy-tales, faults, talents, best friends, enemies, etc. etc. So you see, I'm not really different of any of you other teenagers out there.
Now, I guess this is the part where I let you in on all the background information about myself: 
  1. Hi, hello there. My name is Hannah Aubrey. 
  2. I'm currently 17 years of age.
  3. I twirl flags. You know, like in the half-time shows during football games with the thing called 'Marching Band'. Ever stopped to watch a half-time show? No? Hm, why am I not shocked. Well, you should sometime.
  4. I don't really like girly things. At. All.
  5. I want to go to the Moon before I die.
  6. My favorite song is Hero/Heroine by Boys Like Girls
  7. Mario Cart for Wii; yeah, i'mma beast. 
  8. I love Jesus yes I do! I love Jesus how 'bout you?
  9. My favorite thing to wear year round are shorts.
  10. I'd probably risk my life for my camera. Intense? Tell me about it.
Alright, seeing as though it is approximately 11:14:33 PM, my appointment with the Sandman is quit near.
So, ta ta for now oh good world of blogger.com. Ta Ta For Now...

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Aubrey!!! Now you better KEEP ON BLOGGING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete