Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Hopeless Romantic...

You know, I always, ALWAYS, thought he was different. 
I thought he was my knight in shining armor that would sweep me off my feet. . .
I was so wrong.
I guess some guys can just slap you across the face and make you realize that fairy-tales don't exist. . .
Fairy-tales are only TALES; they do not exist.

Its almost as if guys like it when we cry and fall head over heels for them when they know they won't catch us. The thought never even crossed their mind. . .
They're like, addicted to breaking hearts. When they do it once, they'll do it again, and again, and again.
Men are just savage animals looking for a girl to get attention from . . . that's all they are really.


Girls just underestimate how much it really hurts.
I did.
I think at some point I loved him.
But I know that he never reached that point.
Girls are just so easy to hook. Once a guy is deep enough, they can just rip us to shreds without any of us trying to defend ourselves.
And you know why?
Because we care too much and there's nothing we can do about it. 


All photos taken by Aubrey (Me) (:
Unless stated otherwise.



No comments:

Post a Comment