Thursday, September 22, 2011

1st and 4th

School; (n.) An institution for educating children AKA Seven Crappy Hours Of Our Lives...
I mean really.
If you think about it, when is school ever fun? Well, if you are me, it's during 1st and 4th period.

1ST PERIOD:
Mrs. Puckett's english class. . .
There is a lot I could say about this class. First, it has my best friend in it therefore we NEVER get anything done. And you know, that's alright. That just means we have to work our butts off during the weekend. Again I say that that's alright.
This class is also one of the toughest ones I've had yet but I'm no whiner, just simply stating a fact.
I do want to be an English major when I graduate so therefore, I find English class quite fun, It's also my favorite subject. Hence my starting a blog.

4TH PERIOD:
Band.
My life.
Literally.
Without band, I don't think I'd be doing anything in highschool.
I love it so much.
The kids that are in it are my family. We laugh together, cry together, hurt together, smile together, and just support each other.
We know everything about everyone.
We're like one person moving together.
Once a band kid, always a band kid...













No comments:

Post a Comment