Monday, October 10, 2011

On That Note

First off, let me say that I cannot stand complaining; like me myself complaining about my life. I know that no one cares. I mean, people say that they care but in reality it’s every man for himself.
However, a person is a person so they have to vent somehow or else it’ll all just boil over.
I used to just boil over all the time. I never talked and still don’t talk about my feelings to other people. Why? No. One. Cares.
I had to find that out the hard way.
The Hard Way: - Letting your guard down to someone who you think you can trust; ending up trusting them with your life; they throw your life away in the garbage like an empty soda bottle; the reason you can’t trust anyone anymore.
So yeah, the hard way.
But, anyways, my blog is the only place I can vent. So what if no one reads it. It wasn’t really made for the general public anyways. It was made for me and my feelings so get over it.

Boys:
Yeah, girls talk about boys. No, it does not mean we are whores, sluts, pussies, complainers, fickle, emotional, or any of that other shit boys stereotype us as. We just talk about that stupid gender all the time because they. are. so. friggin'. annoying.
And you know why? Because they can take our hearts and emotions and mold them, crush them, stomp on them, spit on them, steal them, or even by some Godly miracle, cherish them.
Being a senior in high school, I've come a long way and have learned a lot about the teenage boy.
Teenage boy: (n.) A bundle of sex hormones poorly disguised as a human being; does moronic immature actions with hormones so thick in their blood you can practically smell them and oblivious to the world around him; perverts obsessed with video games, sex, and beef jerky.....yeah, you get the point.
Anyways, the bottom line is that even though they are all of those things mentioned above, us girls wear our hearts on our sleeves and walk around with a neon sign flashing, "FREE TO ANY HOT, CUTE AND FUNNY GUYS."
Granted, you do have those certain girls who don't do that. But nevertheless, they are still swooned by the stupid creature called Boy.
Now, me personally, hell yeah I like a guy. Not a whole lot mind you, but I like him. I'd love for him to ask me out. But a girl can dream.
Also, let me make it known to all the girls out there reading this, YOU. CAN. NOT. OWN. A. GUY! You cannot call dibs on a human being.
Unless, your relationship with him is facebook official. But I also understand that if a girl has liked a guy AND has been talking to him for a long time gets mad at another girl for flirting with her guy. I totally understand that. But if you just like him and have NEVER talked to him, don't you dare pitch a fit when another girl has more courage than you and gets him first.
I mean seriously, what is this? First grade? No.
If a girl likes a guy that another girl likes then oh well. May the best girl win.
Because, if you think about it, it's the GUY who decides in the end. Unless you're some whore who goes and asks the guy out yourself.
So, on that note, yeah, I like him. Get. Over. It.

No comments:

Post a Comment