Thursday, October 6, 2011

Connections

Connections
Yeah, to be honest it's a complete waste of time but you know what, might as well enjoy it while I can.
Before I know it, I'll be gone to college and I'll be wishing there was such things as connections.

The most fun I have in here is probably the fact that my best friend is in here with me and we just fool around...
You know, doing weird things because girls just wanna have fun.
Our fun consists of making sock puppets and taking random pictures of ourselves over and over....and over.
Oh, and we throw in a little bit of gossip here and there.

After three years of connections. it's probably been the place where most of the cool things happen during school...well, at least for me anyways.

Here are some pictures of how much fun we have in here....
P.S. We just spilled GERM-X....everywhere....
P.P.S. And marked the desk up with Sharpie....

No comments:

Post a Comment